02/10/2008

Verve urbanus

Detesto las valoraciones de la naturaleza por sobre las ciudades. Vivan los urbanitas, libres de ir y venir. Vivan las megalopolis repletas de historias.

The Verve - Lucky man


Happiness, more or less, it’s just a change in me, something in my liberty

Oh, my,
my happiness coming and going, I watch you look at me, watch my fever growing, I know just where I am

But how many corners do I have to turn? How many times do I have to learn
But how many corners do I have to turn? All the love I have is in my mind
How many times do I have to learn? All the love I have is in my mind

Well, I’m a lucky man, with fire in my hands

Happiness, something in my own place, I’m standing naked
Smiling, I feel no disgrace

Happiness with who I am, something in my own place
I’m standing naked

Happiness, smiling, I feel no disgrace

I hope you understand

Gotta love that’ll never die

Oh, my, my
It’s just a change in me

Happiness

Coming and going

0 blah, blahs: